Banner Printing services are available in Johannesburg from different commercial printers. Banner printing has on a peak over the past decade, as businesses seek to increase brand awareness.
There are substantial assumptions that have been stirring the media to claim that banner adverts are dead. However, ‘ Experts predict that programmatic display ad spend alone will reach $70.23 billion in 2020‘ quoted from the Espresso.
Let’s define a few terms before we move on
What are printed banners?
Banners are usually strips of cloth, in form of a flag that is designed with a logo and displayed in a public place.
What is banner printing?
Banner printing is the process of producing a volume of banners. This process is done by a commercial printer.
Mainly banners are used for brand awareness but they are also other reasons why banners are printed. These include:
- Banners advertise new products. Because they are placed outside, so dozens of people can see them including the targeted audiences.
- Banners increase customer traffic and revenue. This I can link it to brand awareness but is slightly different. Banners can be used to announce special offers. If customers come across special offers they will swarm your shop.
- Banners are sometimes used as location markers. In this case, the banners are designed with arrows to direct customers to a shop or a street. Banners are referrals.
Many commercial printing companies offer banner printing services. However, to obtain high-quality banners you should consider a few things before you pick a banner printing company.
- Banner printing prices. The best company is one that offers economical prices without compromising the quality of prints.
- Good customer care. A good company respects your concerns about your project and communicates with you about how they can make it better.
- Clean reputation. It is wise to check about their record with other clients. Were they able to offer banner printing services that satisfied other customers? The best commercial printing company is the one that has positive reviews from clients.
- Delivery time. A good printing company takes an average of 5 days to turnaround.
If you are looking for a banner printing company, Printspot is one of the famous banner printing companies in Johannesburg. Prinspot makes the finest, quality banners from quality materials.
If you are trying to make your brand stand out among the others, then order unique banners from Printspot.
We are green. We respect the environment. And we know that this planet is not ours but is for the future generation. That is why our company uses banner printing machines like inkjet that reduce ink wastage. To avoid land pollution.
If you need a specific turnaround for your banners and flag, give us a call now we are ready to assist you. Get in touch with us and receive a free quote. Call us on 011 788 6825.
Get to know more about banner printing.